November Favourites 2014



1. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick - 630 Coral Britannia
Rimmel make some of my favourite lip products and this is one of my most used lipsticks as it's a great everyday peachy nude colour. The formula is also really creamy so it's pretty moisturising and wears really well.

2. L'Oreal Paris Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara - Black
This isn't my everyday mascara but occasionally I'll go back to it and remember why I used to always use it. It gives you lengthened and separated lashes which really open up your eyes to give you that doll effect.

3. Real Techniques Core Collection Kit - Buffing Brush
I was lucky enough to get some Real Techniques brushes for my birthday and the brush I've most enjoyed using is the buffing brush from the core collection. This is great for setting powder as it's just the right size if you want to powder all over or just in certain places.

4. Got2b Beach Matt Mermaid Look Texturizing Salt Spray
Recently I've been having my hair in textured waves and this product really helps me achieve that beachy look. After I wash my hair, I leave it to air dry until it's about 70% dry. I then spray this into my hair and scrunch it to create the waves and dry it using a diffuser.

5. Umberto Giannini Catwalk Beauty Hairspray
This hairspray gives good hold without leaving your hair feeling crispy. The scent is very light so it isn't too overpowering either.

Mimi x

No comments:

Post a Comment