November 2014 Haul: H&M, Uniqlo, Monki, Superdrug



Oh dear another haul! But I have a somewhat valid excuse for buying more things and that is because it was my birthday on the 5th so I had a little shopping spree and there have also been promotions and discounts on in some shops this month.

H&M
At The H&M near me, there was a breakfast event where if you come to the store and purchase something between 7am and 10am, you get 20% off. So I went shopping at 8am and got a few items that I've had my eye on. I must also say that shopping early in the morning is brilliant because there's hardly anyone there and you get the calmest shopping experience ever.

Crop Top £12.99



If you saw my last haul post, you may have seen that I bought a jumper with 00 on it as well. 100 points if you know why I like the number 00!

Triangle Necklace £3.99



I love the simplicity of this necklace and I have really been into wearing shorter necklaces to make a plain top more interesting.


Uniqlo
Shirt £19.90



Again in my last haul post, I bought this shirt but in a red colour and since I've been loving it so much, I decided to pick up a blue one!


Monki
Kimono £25 (similar)



I love Monki because they have unique pieces for reasonable prices. I saw this long kimono and fell in love because if you know me, anything light and flowly is right up my street. This is a more summery piece but I think I can still layer it up and make it wearable for the rest of this month.



Superdrug
It is currently 3 for 2 on all cosmetics so I couldn't resist!

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner - 024 Red Diva £3.99




This is the first lip liner I have owned as I've never really felt the need to have one because I don't often wear dark colours that may need a liner. But for halloween I was planning to do a dark red lip so I thought this might come in useful. It is super creamy so it can actually be worn on its on and it definitely helped my lipstick to last longer and not feather out.

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Velvet - 206 Atomic Rose £6.49





I love the original Apocalips so I wanted to try out the new matte version. This is a very wearable nude pink colour and it applies very smoothly and leaves a creamy semi-matte finish. 

Bourjois Bronzing Powder + Highlighter £7.99





I originally wanted the Sleek contour kit but I couldn't find it so I got this one instead. I've heard great things about the chocolate bronzer so I had high hopes for this and I have really been enjoying it so far. Firstly it has a kind of coconut vanilla scent (it actually smells very similar to a Sanctuary Spa product) which is lovely. The bronzer is very warm toned without being too orange and the highlighter gives a subtle glow.

Mimi x

No comments:

Post a Comment