Italy Makeup Haul


I recently just came back from a holiday to Italy and while I was there I was able to pick up some makeup.


Kiko

Kiko is actually available in the UK already and I do have some of their products but they are originally from Italy and so there were much cheaper. The prices were equivalent to the UK so if it was £5.90 it would be €5.90 which is around £4.26.

Automatic Precision Lip Liner - 501



I've been wanting a matte browny nude lip colour for a while but I haven't been able to find the perfect colour. For matte colours I prefer liquid lipsticks that dry matte but it was really difficult for me to find one in the colour I wanted. I saw StyleSuzi use this lip liner and the colour seemed like what I was looking for and it was a matte finish. This pencil lasts really long on the lips and is surprising not very drying but I do have to reapply a bit after I eat.

Beam Of Light Highlighter - 01



I wanted a highlighter that was a good size for travelling as all the ones are own seem to be huge and don't fit well in my makeup bag. This is a really natural highlighter that isn't too golden or peachy so it matches my skin tone perfectly. It's shimmery and not iridescent so you don't have to worry about your face being covered in glitter.

Infinity Eyeshadow - 218, 237, 238

218


237


238


Again I wanted more products that were easy to travel with and eyeshadows were definitely something I needed because I only really have big palettes but I use about 2-3 colours for a daily look. These eyeshadows don't have proper packaging because they're supposed to be put into a customisable palette but I want to keep them as singles so I didn't buy a palette for them.

218 is a nude colour with a really subtle but pretty shimmer. The colour is really close to my skin tone so I think it would be great as a base all over the lid and the shimmer would just add a little something.

237 is a matte pinky nude which I can also use as a base colour but because it's a little darker than my skin tone, it can add more depth to my eyes.

238 is an almost matte taupe colour. It has a similar shimmer to 218 but it's even more unnoticeable. I think this would be a good all over colour or just in the crease.


Wycon

Wycon isn't in the UK so I thought I would check it out. The store seemed quite similar to Kiko and the prices are roughly the same.

Liquid Lipstick - 03 Rosa Antico


As I've been into the liquid lipsticks lately I thought I'd try one out from this brand. This is a sort of browny pink with a slight purple tinge. Now that I've swatted it, I don't think it really suits me but in the store is seemed like a natural pink colour. Oh how store lighting can deceive you. Hopefully I can still fin a way to pull it off so it won't be a waste.

XMatt Lip Chubby -03 Rose Antico



This is another browny pink and although it has the same shade name as the liquid lipstick, it's doesn't come out as purple as you can see in the comparison photo. I've never tried a chubby stick before because I think it would be quite drying. I haven't worn this out yet but I will hope that it last long because I quite like the colour of this.

Mimi x

No comments:

Post a Comment