Review: Stila Eyes Are The Window Palette - Mind

I bought this palette quite a while ago on ASOS when they were having a 20% off sale. I've seen a lot of people get the Soul palette but I already have an MUA palette with similar colours so I got the Mind one instead. All the colours in this palette are matte which is quite hard to find in a palette nowadays because they usually have a mixture of mattes and shimmers. As I've been really into matte shades, this palette seemed like a good purchase.


Firstly the packaging is amazing as the whole palette has a mirrored finish. All the palettes are different colours and this one is a light gold on top and gold on the bottom. The only problem with this is that it is very prone to fingerprints.



The palette comes with 12 shades and a film on top saying "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein


L-R: Brilliance, Imagination, Genius, Understanding


L-R: Instinct, Observation, Wit, Perception


L-R: Reason, Thinker, Creativity, Intellect

The shadows come off quite powdery when you first use them but I think that's also possibly because of the brushes I use. But when you apply them, they're super pigmented and really easy to blend. All the shades are really wearable and you can create so many different looks. I especially like using 'Genius' and 'Creativity' to create a natural smokey eye. I really recommend this to anyone looking for a good matte palette because all the colours are great and the packaging is so luxurious.

Mimi x


No comments:

Post a Comment