Roseroseshop Haul 2015


So I recently made an order from my favourite online Korean cosmetic store, roseroseshop.com
I really recommend this site because the products are always discounted and the shipping is fairly cheap for how quickly it arrives. They also give you 5 free samples!

I just finished up my toner which was the Exfoliator version of this so I wanted to try out something different from the same range. The Fresh one is an oil control toner so hopefully it will sort out my oily skin that I've been having this summer.


I've been looking for a powder that can really keep my face matte for longer because my face always seems to get shiny after about 2 hours after I've set my makeup. This is a loose powder so it's not really travel friendly but I plan on using this at home and then bringing a regular pressed powder with me on days out.

If you know me, I always used to do designs on my nails but recently I've been slacking on it. I keep seeing designs with these thin nail strips so I thought I would give it a go.

Etude House Princess Eyelashes - 01 Volume



I don't really wear fake eyelashes that often but I really enjoy wearing them on special occasions. I like natural looking lashes so I went for these which are really light and the band is invisible so they will almost be unnoticeable when they're on.

I previously bought this eyebrow pencil but the colour was too light for me. I really liked the texture though because it's quite waxy so it lasts long and the nib is really thin so you can create really light strokes. It also comes with a brush on the other end which is always handy! I bought two colours because they're cheap and I didn't know which one would match me better. The Gray Brown colour has a more ashy tone and the Black Brown is much warmer.

A'Pieu Perfect-Fit Concealer Duo - CB01




Top: Concealer, Botton: Brightener

I have serious dark circles so I wanted a salmon coloured concealer that would help brighten them up. This concealer has two ends, one is a regular concealer and the other is a brightener. The brightener end seems to be lighter in consistency than the concealer side so it has less coverage but I think it will look less cakey under the eyes.

Holika Holika Jewel-Light Blusher - 02 Bitter Peach



I've been wanting a matte orange blusher because I currently only have shimmery ones. I love the colour of this as it doesn't seem too bright so hopefully it will look quite natural.

Tosowoong Natural Pure Rosehip Oil



I heard that rosehip oil helps with scarring and as I have quite a few blemish scars on my face I wanted to try using this maybe with my essence or even on it's own.

Mimi x

No comments:

Post a Comment