My Everyday Makeup


I thought I'd share with you the makeup products I use to create my current favourite look that I wear almost every time I go out. Also it can allow you see some of my favourite and must have items.






Face




Foundation: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum - 51 Light Vanilla
Concealer: Revlon Photoready - 002 Light
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte - 001 Transparent
Bronzer: Rimmer Natural Bronzer - 021 Sun Light
Blusher: Etude House Etoinette Heart Blusher - OR201



Eyes



Eyeshadows: Etude House Look At My Eyes Cafe - BR403 Caramel Latte, BR402 Cafe Mocha
Liquid Eyeliner: Etude House Oh m'Eye Line - 01
Waterline Eyeliner: Avon Super Shock Gel Eyeliner - Black
Inner Corners: Barry M Waterproof Eyeliner - Bold Silver
Top Mascara: Majolica Marjorca Lash Expander Edge Meister Waterproof - BK 999
Bottom Mascara: MUA Mascara - Shade 1 (I only use clear mascara on my bottom lashes to prevent smudging)


Brows


Powder: Etude House Look At My Eyes Cafe - BR402 Cafe Mocha
Fixer: Collection Colour Lash - Clear 11


Lips


Lipstick: Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick - 630 Coral Britannia 


Mimi x

No comments:

Post a Comment