Review: Lioele Triple The Solution BB Cream


I am a big fan of BB creams but the ones you can get in the UK aren't particularly good for me mainly because the colour range has been 'westernised' and the properties differ to those in Asian BB creams. Western BB Creams can often be quite orange toned and don't provide much coverage, people tend to think they are similar to a tinted moisturiser. Most Asian BB creams come in one or two colours that will oxidise throughout the day to match your skin tone. I've wanted to try out the Lioele BB cream for a while now because I've heard that it has great coverage and I was not disappointed.

There are two different types of this BB cream, Triple The Solution and Beyond The Solution. I went for the Triple The Solution because it has SPF and the other doesn't and the colour is also slightly lighter which matched me better. Each type only comes in one shade but the Beyond The Solution is about half to one shade darker than the Triple The Solution. I bought mine from Colormix for HK$130 (about £10, both were the same price).






I love the packaging as it is thin and most importantly has a pump. One pump dispenses quite a lot of product so you need to be careful. About half a pump is enough for my entire face.




Without BB cream


With BB cream


The consistency is quite thick but it blends really nicely and gives great coverage. I can actually get away with just this and no concealer. It is definitely buildable which is why you can use it over blemishes and dark circles. It applies heavier with your fingers but you can get a lighter/medium coverage with a brush. I use a stippling brush to apply it all over my face and then use my fingers to cover any blemishes.

It doesn't get too oily throughout the day but I naturally have slightly oily skin so I have to blot once. Overall I really like this BB cream and would definitely recommend it. The only problem would be that it comes in one shade but if it happens to match you, you should pick it up and try it!

Mimi x



No comments:

Post a Comment