Autumn/Fall Nail Varnish Picks


I am obsessed with nail varnish and I mean I actually have an addiction because I am always buying new colours and currently have over 150 bottles! My nails/hands are the part of me I like the most so I do my best to look after them and I love trying out different nail art designs. Here are a few different colours and designs I will be wearing throughout Autumn.

Tony Moly - CL37
Etude House Hot Summer Nail & Body Painting - #1 Cooling Pink



Now you may think black nails is a very 'gothy' thing to do but I often go for black because it matches anything. To be less harsh, I usually only do black tips and here I've also used some water decal stickers from Etude House to make the design more fun. This is the best black nail varnish I have used along with the American Apparel one as it is opaque in one coat.


Maybelline Color Show - 265 Wine Shimmer


Berry colours are very popular in Autumn and this Maybelline one is a gorgeous deep pink berry with fine iridescent glitter. This nail varnish has a great formula that applies like a gel which leaves a super shiny and smooth surface, not rough like other glitters can be.


BarryM Gelly Hi-Shine - Blue Grape
npw HALO Nail Glitter



Royal blue is not really an Autumn colour but I sometimes want a bright colour to wear because the clothes I wear are often darker. A way I like to make this colour more interesting is by doing a silver glitter gradient at the base of the nail.


BarryM Instant Nail Effects - Foil


Metallics are on trend for Autumn and silver is one of the colours I enjoy wearing the most all year round. This is not quite a 'foil' nail varnish where it's really shiny (which you can achieve with nail wraps), it is almost slightly semi-matte which leaves a more subtle and wearable look. 

What are your favourite colours to wear in Autumn?

Mimi x

No comments:

Post a Comment