October 2014 Haul: Zara, Uniqlo, New Look, Urban Outfitters & More


Here is an Autumn haul for you all! Sorry for the lack of posts, I started university a month ago and it has been very busy! But I will try my best to post more often.

So as the weather has started to get colder, I have been buying more clothes ready for Autumn/Winter. Also I've found out that when fashion design students shop together, we like to enable each other to buy things!

(I apologise for the poor colouring in these photos, the lights in my room are very yellow :(.)

Zara

I love the simplicity of this coat and how it's very streamline. It is a straight fit wool coat that is about knee length and it is super warm. I have wanted a black coat of a long time and I think this is a great piece that goes with everything.


Uniqlo


Flannel shirts are really versatile so when I saw that Uniqlo had all these shirts in different colours, I had to get one. I got a standard red one but they are many other colour options to choose from.

Jacket £9.90 (sale)


This jacket is super soft and comfy and the style resembles that of a bomber jacket. I have a hoodie from Uniqlo which is of a similar material but I think the hood makes an outfit look too casual so I bought this jacket to wear with semi-casual looks.


This is a more summery piece but it was on sale so I thought I should just get it now. The pattern is a mixture of floral and polka dot but it is very small so you can only see the detail close up.



I never really go for pleated skirts but I picked this up hoping to wear with long jumpers so the skirt just peeks through at the bottom.


New Look

I absolutely love this scarf because it has a tartan print and it is my favourite colour combination, aqua and pastel pink.


Urban Outfitters
Top - £18 (sale)



I have a thing for sheer and delicate fabrics so this top really caught my eye as it was lace and has fringing along the hem. I think this will be a great piece for layering for the Autumn.

Top - £10 (sale)



This top is quite similar to the black top but it has a more geometric print. It looks quite summery but because it's white I can wear it all year round.


Bank


I don't usually wear sweaters but the I thought the print on this was really cool and I love iridescent and holographic things. I also love the scuba fabric it's super soft and doesn't crease.


ASOS
Boots - £22 (sale)



I've had my eyes on the Jeffrey Campbell Forks boots for a while but I can't bring myself to spend that much money on shoes so I found these which are quite similar. They are a little shorter than the JC ones but the overall style is pretty much the same. These are from River Island but are on sale on ASOS.


Boots


Umberto Giannini is my favourite hair product brand so this set is perfect for me. This is one of the Christmas gifts at Boots so make sure you grab it before it goes! It comes with my favourite dry shampoo and many other products that I haven't tried before. The set also comes with a double compartment bag which is very useful.




The perfume I'm currently using has almost run out so I wanted to pick up a new one. I wanted to find a scent that wasn't too common and this perfume is nice combination of floral and sweet. 



I have oily skin so my makeup tends to slide and crease throughout the day. I have heard great reviews on this spray and after using it for a week, I can say that there is an improvement in the longevity of my makeup. My face makeup still looks good after a whole day, my eye makeup still smudges a little because I have really oily eyelids but I think a good eye primer is needed for that.


Hopefully I'll be back with some more reviews and other posts soon!

Mimi x

No comments:

Post a Comment