October Favourites 2014


I have been shopping far too much this month which has led to me gaining some new products which I've been loving.



1. Issey Miyake Pleats Please Perfume
This was in my last haul post and I have been absolutely loving it! It smells floral and sweet and lingers all day. The packaging is also gorgeous and quite unique as the plastic lid contrasts with the glass bottle. If you see this perfume definitely gives it a sniff because it's super wearable and smells amazing!

2. Lily Allen 'Sheezus' Nails by Elegant Touch
I don't often wear fake nails but my nails kept breaking and were different lengths so I wanted to cover them with some pretty ones. I really love the stiletto nail shape and design of these nails. They are navy with gold strips and I got so many compliments on them. I wore them for 3 weeks with just the odd one or two popping off so I would say the lasting power is pretty good.



3. River Island Patent Lace Up Ankle Boots
This is another item that I included in my haul and I have been wearing them pretty much everyday since I got them. There are so comfortable because of the cleated sole and they are great for the current British weather as it's been raining so much! The heel isn't too high but it still gives you a bit of height which is great because I'm definitely lacking in the height department! They are still on sale on ASOS so I would grab them quick if you want them.

4. L'Oreal Super Liner
I've had this liquid liner for a while but I stopped using it after I got the Etude House one. I decided to use it one day and totally fell back in love with it. It gives a really nice black and glossy finish and the sponge brush is very easy to use. The only problem I find is that it doesn't have much product so it finishes quite quickly.

5. Sleek Blush - Pomegranate 923
This is a beautiful deep berry colour with a satin finish. It's a great colour for Autumn and Sleek blushers are very pigmented so all you need is one tap with your brush to get enough product. 

Mimi x

No comments:

Post a Comment