My Must-have Products


These are the products that I have used for years and have repeatedly repurchased because they work great for me. 

Makeup



These are my favourite two concealers and I've been alternating between them for around the last five years so whenever I run out of one, I get the other. The Collection was the very first concealer I ever tried and it has really good coverage and is really cheap. The Rimmel one is lighter in consistency but still gives good coverage and blends really nicely.



I love to use this as my setting powder as it makes my face makeup last longer and look less oily and it also wears quite nicely throughout the day.



This is my favourite top coat as it dries so quickly and also gives a nice glossy finish.

Compact Eyelash Curler


Ever since I started using these small plastic type eyelash curlers, I can't go back to the metal ones. My lashes are very straight but when I use this curler, it makes them so curled and they stay curled for the whole entire day. Even after I've removed my all my eye makeup and rubbed at my lashes to get off mascara, they're still curled. I get these from Sasa in Asia but you can get them at Muji.


Skincare



I've always gone for basic face creams and these are really affordable and are great as a base for makeup. I went through two of the light versions but when I went to buy a new one I saw they had an oil free version. As the weather is getting warmer, I feel like face gets oily more quickly so I wanted to try this one out. It's a lot lighter in consistency than the other one but still works great. The only downside is that it doesn't have spf like the light version.

Cherish Bedtime Ritual Facial Cleansing Wipes


I know makeup wipes aren't the best thing for your skin but sometimes I don't have time to do a proper cleanse so I like to use these to remove my makeup. You can get these from Savers in the UK and they're only 69p so I've always repurchased them. 

Lum Lum Addict Sheet Masks


I love using sheet masks as I find them so relaxing and cooling. I get these from Hong Kong at a shop called Choi Fung Hong but I think you can find them online. There is so much essence in these that even after you use the mask you can use the remaining essence for another mask. My favourite one is the Rose & Ginkgo one which really brightens my skin but I would recommend all of them.


Haircare



If you've read my dry shampoo reviews you know that this is my absolute favourite one. It absorbs all the oil and leaves no white residue so it's great for my hair type.

Schwarzkopf Liquid Silk Express-Repair-Conditioner


Quite a few years ago, I used a leave in conditioner by Liese which I got from Hong Kong but it's quite expensive and I think it's discontinued now. I found this in the UK and it looks so similar to the Liese one so I wanted to try it out. It's not as good as the Liese one but it's still does the job and it's much cheaper. You can use it on wet or dry hair and it just leaves it so smooth and soft.

Mimi x

No comments:

Post a Comment