Magpie



As I've said before in my last university post, I'd really like to share my personal experiences on this blog as well as just normal beauty and fashion things and this is something I'm really proud of so I thought it would be nice to show you what I make.

One of my university projects was titled 'Magpie' as it wanted us to gather our research from many sources like how a magpie likes to collect objects. The aim was to create a 3D piece that had to be made completely in white. We were given a list of artists, films and singers/bands where we had to choose one from each category to gain inspiration from. The 3 I chose were Donald Judd, Amelie and Morrissey. Here is my final piece:







I hope you enjoy seeing what I make as maybe you can probably learn more about my style from the way I design and sew!

Mimi x

No comments:

Post a Comment