Shoe Wishlist

I am quite addicted to shoes and I definitely have more than I need, but that doesn't stop me from lusting over loads of pairs of shoes that I wish I could own.

Missguided Holographic Stilettos


I have been really into anything holographic recently and these shoes are just the perfect colour and a really wearable style so I think they would great with black or white outfits. 


Miss KG Gabriella Heels


I instantly fell in love with these as soon as I saw them because I love the combination of black and red and the bow makes these look extra girly and classy which is totally my style.


Public Desire Amie Over The Knee Boots


Over the knee boots have been something that I've always really wanted but I've never bought any because I don't think there are many occasions when I can wear them. I think they'd look great with mini skirts or shorts but that may be a bit over the top for my ordinary daily life but maybe it'll be more acceptable in the future so I can buy them.


H&M Marble Heeled Sandals


These are another perfect combination that I love, white and marble. The marble heel is really the selling point for me because I don't think I'd be interested if it was black or white. It really makes these more unique and modern and I would love to have these for the summer.


Comme Des Garcons Converse Trainers


I love the Comme Des Garcons Play logo and so I love the print on these trainers. I pretty much never wear trainers because I always wear heels everyday but I think I need to invest in some comfy flats or trainers to give my feet a rest once in a while.


Adidas Originals Superstar Trainers


On the topic of trainers, I've jumped on the Superstar trend. I've seen so many with these and now I just really want some myself! Again I love the simple black and white design and another feature which really interests me is that you can personalise these with a name or flag.

What's on your shoe wishlist?

Mimi x

No comments:

Post a Comment