Review: Majolica Majora Lash Expander Edge Meister (Waterproof)


I have heard many good things about this Majolica Marjoca mascara and how it is super waterproof and lengthening so I had to try it out as and I always struggle with finding mascaras that don't leave black smudges under my eyes.

The Lash Expander Edge Meister mascara comes in two formulas, waterproof and water soluble. The one I went for was the waterproof type and I thought this one would work better for me.





The wand has a flat plastic brush with longer bristles on the curved edge and shorter bristles on the straight edge. It might not be too clear in the photo but there are little fibres in the formula which adhere to your lashes to lengthen them.

The formula applies really well, it's not clumpy at all and it definitely lengthens my lashes. As you're coating your lashes you can see more fibres on the brush.


This mascara holds a curl all day and doesn't flake off or smudge on my lower lash line. I'm really impressed with how my lashes stayed curled because I have typical super straight Asian lashes and even when I curl my lashes first, as soon as I put on my mascara they fall back down. I actually did a non-intentional water test because I wore this to a theme park and went on multiple water rides and nothing had smudged!

The only downside with this mascara is that it is quite difficult to remove. You would definitely need an oil based makeup remover to get this off completely but they're easily available so it isn't much of a problem.

Overall this is the an amazing mascara and has now become my current favourite!

Mimi x

No comments:

Post a Comment