What's In My Bag


Now I know a 'What's In My Bag' is usually done in a video but seeing as I don't make videos, I wanted to try a blog post instead. Whenever I watch these videos, I always notice that I carry a lot more in my bag and I've been known as having a 'Mary Poppin's' bag by some of my friends! I'm the type of person to carry everything with me in case of an emergency or if I feel someone else might need this. I've always done this whether it be my school bag or going out bag. My school bag was definitely more excessive as I would even bring nail varnish remover in case someone wanted to redo their nails!


1. Pouch
2. Purse
3. Wallet
4. Tissues
5. Passport
6. Mirror
7. Lip Balm
8. Hair Brush
9. Gum
10. Hair Clips
11. Sewing Kit
12. Pen/pencil
13. Travel Sickness Bands
14. iPod
15. iPhone
16. Tote Bag
17. Umbrella


In this pouch I keep all my toiletries (pouch from Hong Kong):
1. Girly things (bag from Hong Kong) - Obviously have to have these just in case! I keep them in a little bag so it's more discreet (I don't want them floating around in my bag!)
2. Medicine - I get ill quite easily so I have to carry medicine with me at all times.
3. Hand cream (Nature Republic) - Always good to have a hand cream with you to keep yours hands moisturised.
4. Perfume (bottles from eBay) - I like to keep mini bottles of my perfume incase I forget to put it on in the morning or I just want to refresh.
5. Hand Sanitiser (Bodyshop) - I always use hand sanitiser before and after I eat.
6. White Flower Ointment - This is a Chinese balm that helps with stomach aches, headaches and nausea.
7. Plasters - I often wear heels so I get blisters quite easily (and of course they are Hello Kitty because I love cats!)



I keep my cash and cards separately because I've had my purse stolen before in the past and I used to keep absolutely everything in it including all my cash, cards, travel card and business cards. I now have two purses just in case I lose one so I still have money on me.

My purse is from Michael Kors and I got it at Bicester Village which is an outlet so I think this style is quite old. It is a great size and has a zipper pouch and lots of slots so I can separate my coins and notes.

My card holder is from Miu Miu and is the first ever designer item I bought so it's very special to me. There are four slots on the inside so I can fit 2 cards into each slot.



These are the things I keep in the small inside pocket which is in most bags:
1. Pen/pencil (Muji) - This is a two in one pen and pencil which is super handy for writing notes or signing things.
2. Travel Sickness Bands - I get very bad travel sickness especially in cars and coaches so I make sure I always have these so I can make it through a long journey!
3. Passport - I know it's not the best thing to carry your passport around with you but I need it for ID because I don't have a driver's license.
4. Maybelline Baby Lips - My lips get dry really easily so I always have to carry lip balm. I have a nude and red colour so depending on what lipstick I'm wearing that day, I can have a light and dark colour.
5. Sewing Kit - This is probably another weird thing that I carry but I've had some situations where a strap of a bag falls off or a button pops off so I like to have a sewing kit so I can fix it straight away.
6. Tissues (Watsons) - Tissues are always a must and I usually buy mine from Watsons when I go to Hong Kong because they have cute characters on them!
7. Mirror - Got to have a mirror to make sure my hair and makeup is still looking good throughout the day!
8. Hairbrush - I got this hairbrush from a hotel but I actually really like it because it has a comb and a brush.
9. Gum - I usually eat gum after a meal or if I'm feeling hungry and I just need something to taste.
10. Hair clips - I have quite long hair so sometimes I like to clip it out of my face if I feel it's getting in my way.



I have an iPod and an iPhone because I have lots of music so I need the extra storage.
iPod Touch 5 - case from eBay, earphones from soundMagic
iPhone 4 - case from Primark, charm from Taiwan

I hope this was an interesting post!

Mimi x

No comments:

Post a Comment